martes, 5 de abril de 2011

My childhood and something else


 
Childhood is a very important part of the life of every human being. Everyone goes through the stage of being children, although not all live in the same way. Childhood, which is a education major step in human beings, ranging from born until approximately 12 years. Childhood is when you learn most of the things that we will use throughout life, for example as learning to communicate, to interact with others, to respect others, etc. In addition, childhood should be not only a learning stage also a time for fun. Being a child, where we test the patience of adults, is the perfect time to make antics.

I would like to talk a little bit of my childhood, which I think was productive and special. when I was little was a very passive and possibly a little shy. At school, though he was very intelligent, spoke little and was always very hard working. I remember once the teacher saw me as I talked to my mom and she told her that she was surprised because she did not know at how was my voice. Something that has not changed is the fact that I have always gotten along better with men than with women, I remember that most of my childhood friends were men and even today we are still very good friends. Where I live, there had many children of the same age and all of us gathered to play hidden and more.

My family is a small family, since childhood I've always lived with my grandmother, so it taught me respect for the elderly and a high value on family. Something curious is that although I had a brother and many neighbors, I had an imaginary friend. His name was Timmy, my mom told me that I always played with him and that one day I just came to tell her that he had died. Anyway, I think that I had a normal childhood, as live the great majority of people I know. It is regrettable that many children do not have that possibility and I sincerely hope a change in society to provide a better life for all children in the world

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario