martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Welcome Week held in ULACIT

January 25, 2011



Dear organizers:


The reason for this letter is to express my sincere opinion on the activities of the Welcome Week held in ULACIT the previous week. Each year, students started with new energy in session, and I think a good idea to carry out such activities. However, there are some pros and cons of such projects.

I think it is good that you want to include activities, with different views and different issues. It is always good for us as students learn about issues outside our field of study. In addition, we need to have time for relaxation and leisure. In this regard, the project meets many of the expectations

I should mention that I had the opportunity to attend the concert of the national group Escats. This was a good experience, because it allows us to spend time with nice music and also urges us to support local talent.

However, in most cases to attend these activities is quite difficult for us as students. It appears that these activities are designed for people who do not work or take a few subjects. In my case, the activities conflicted with my work and my classes. I know it is impossible to accommodate these activities for all students, but at least we should not be forced to attend them to perform an academic work.

Anyway, thanks for giving us the opportunity to enjoy activities that enrich us as people and students.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario